Front End Developer Internship
Arnhem, The Netherlands – Full-time
- Work closely with project managers, designers, developers and other stakeholders to define product features, capabilities and user experience flows.
- Develop beautiful, useful and consistent experiences across multiple browsers/mediums.
- Test and refine the user experience based on client/market.
- Investigate and advise on specific technologies that you feel would match a specific project
- Passion for the web
- Must be quick learning and have a strong desire to work
- Comfortable with using the newest technologies and adapting quickly
- Have a hunger to work, learn and improve
- Comfortable with Github and version control
- A basic knowledge of design and typography
- Zurb Foundation knowledge is a plus
- Illustrator is a plus
- Have an understanding of SCRUM
We offer a compensation of €150 p.m. for covering some basic transport costs and having some extra money for a few beers with your friends or a nice dinner with your boyfriend / girlfriend.
Interested in our culture? Check a video made by some previous interns of Whale Agency:
Interested in joining our team for your internship? Want to know more about Whale agency, our projects and how we work?
Send us your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you asap.
Deadline for internship application is 1st August 2017