Graphic design / Web design internship @ Whale Agency in Arnhem
Arnhem, The Netherlands – Full-time (40 hours p.week)
- Work closely with project managers, developers and other stakeholders to design product features, websites and user experience flows.
- Design beautiful, useful and consistent experiences across multiple browsers/mediums.
- Test and refine design assumptions based on client/market.
- Passion for the web
- Must be quick learning and have a strong desire to work
- Comfortable with using the newest design technologies and adapting quickly
- Have a hunger to work, learn and improve
- No 9-5 mentality
- Graphic related study stream
- Adobe XD, Sketch knowledge is highly appreciated
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator knowledge required
- Basic level of HTML, CSS, JS understanding is a plus, however, not required!
Interested? Send a mail to email@example.com with the title “Design internship” and tell us why you’d like to work with us. We will follow up per mail and set up a meeting (Digital or in Person) to get to know each other and see how we can add value to each other.
PS: We are building a new website and updating our portfolio, if you’re curious about our latest works, here’s a shortlist –